Just write your book and then learn from it!
While I am still new to the world of Becoming an Author, I can officially say that I am NOW a published Author of two books in the realm of Young Adult and Children's books.
My first book has become an adventure in learning how to be an "Indie" author, meaning an "independent author" in the self publishing arena! And believe me...it is an arena of bouncing from one path to another.
Needless to say, my first book had amateur's illustrations, grammar and punctuation errors...along with a few other hidden hooplahs. However, it is still dear to me. I call it my "classic-original."
I went on to update the illustrations, fix the errors and republish it. I am still learning more and the biggest thing is....'don't stop writing!' Alongside, 'don't stop reading!"
The "Original-Classic"
"Tae Sung’s Peculiar Life:
Tae Sung and the Flattened Snake"
The NEW updated and improved Edition also translated into a side by side
languages in English to Korean and Chinese! Met the translaotor and illustrators on Tae Sung's website:
https://taesungspeculiarlife.com/
Becoming an author is full of twists and turns, ups and downs. It is scary to
put your creative work out to be the world. Do the best you can do, keep
growing and learn from trail and error. Just keep writing...and believe in
yourself....there are readers out there who will enjoy what you have written!
Comments
Post a Comment