It's SOUP Season!!!
Well, being an author and and educator, I seem to use a lot of idioms and metaphors. So, I was thinking of 'soup idioms' and how a few of them spoke to me beginning in November!
First I was struck by "to soup something up" while listening to a YouTube guru suggesting I need more exercise!
"Gotta soup up my exercise." ....hhmmm....truer words have never been spoken!
I was so motivated that I took the cellophane wrapper off my Jane Fonda VHS aerobic video! Jane and I go way back and she has been packed and moved more times than I care to admit. I guess I should let her go....can't find my VHS player...or the 8 track to play my Foreigner 4 and Toto tracks on...dang where does the time go?!!
Did I just hint at my age? Huumppff...think I will have some "Giggle soup!" ( also know as an "old fashioned" alcohol drink)
SHOUT OUT LOUD!! I FEEL LIKE WHACKING A PINATA EVERY DAY FOR THE EXCITEMENT OF MY SUBSCRIBERS!
My books are in these promos! So, if you haven't grabbed a copy of "Myloh or Tae Sung's" adventures....now's the time!!Jambuloah!! ( a new word...I think!)
Now, back to the soup....pumpkin soup and this months news letter is has EVERYTHING FROM SOUP TO NUTS!!!
Check out this awesome BOOK GIVEAWAYS!!
Click THE LINK!----> DISCOVER NEW BOOKS NOW!
- 22 BOOKS AND ADDING MORE!
FREE BOOKS IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW! This promotion ends !
FREE BOOKS FOR REVIEWS! <-------Click THE LINK! This promotion ends !
6 BOOKS AND MORE ADDING DAILY!!
FREE BOOKS IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW!!
Kids will love this coloring book ANY time of the year! Get it FREE NOW!!!
GET THIS FREE NOW! <----Click the link!!
Who said monsters can't be adorable? If you love the characters from the movie Hotel Transylvania, this book is for you.
We have them all! From a spooky and adorable Dracula to a kawaii zombie. And if that is not enough, some crazy monsters will come along.
Looking for a SUPER resource for getting your child jazzed about learning & nature?!
GET THIS SET NOW!! <-----------Check it out!
This educational book presents facts along with full color photographs and carefully chosen words to teach children about the Primates.
As an Educator, I highly recommend this set!
Jake the Growling Dog: A Children's Book about the Power of Kindness, Celebrating Diversity, and Friendship
Follow Jake, a sweet, kind, and misunderstood dog as he tries to make friends despite his differences.Meet forest critters of all kinds while getting to know Jake. Jake loves to swim, hike, and play, but when he realizes he's lonely a true friend comes to his aid. Soon others find friendship and understanding filling this tale with heart and hope.
TAKE JAKE HOME!
CLICK HERE---->>>TAKE JAKE HOME TODAY!
HAPPY NOVEMBER!! Only 2 months left of this year! WOW!!!! Eat soup, read and be happy!! Till then...peace and love,
Elizabeth O'Carroll~






Comments
Post a Comment