Just keep writing and the journey gains momentum!
What have learned since my first book and all of it's updates?
It can be an expensive ride!! Paying for ads, services to format your book, illustrate, proof read and find the correct SEO's or Keywords to list your book under!
Yikes!! I decided to think of it as an 'investment' rather than focusing on the budget. I have not sold 100's of copies of my first book...yet. I believe my books will reach the souls it is meant to be read by.
Meanwhile, I teamed up with my BFF, Missy Richardson (best friend) to co-author a second book with! What a fun journey this has been. It all started when Missy told me about a daydream she had while watching jellyfish in the ocean float by a plastic bag that was slowly sinking into the ocean. She imagined that the jellyfish and the bag fell in love!
That's all I needed! We started bouncing ideas back and forth and our book came to life. Actually, once we found our amazing illustrator, Myloh ( our jellyfish) truly came to life!!
"When Myloh met Sorry"
Comments
Post a Comment