Greetings Everyone!
I trust you are having a wonderful first of your new year! Thank you for staying on with me for my 'once a month' letter! I love hearing from you and I hope you enjoy all the goodies in each newsletter! Scroll on down and have FUN! Elizabeth ❣❣
Author and Readers Corner
I have been having and ABSOLUTE BLAST.. interviewing fellow authors and book reviews on my Youtube Channel!! Check it out...so fun!
"Author's and Their Books" Interviews on
"Gimme 5 Book & Author Reviews"
Featured Books & Authors Through March....still adding!
Hello everyone!
I just learned about this service for authors to gain honest reviews for their books that is Amazon compliant! They are in their 'launch' phase, so significant discount and free 10 day trial.
Reviews are so important, I listed one of my books and see how it goes! Best of everything to us! 🤩
For Readers find more awesome books and inspire & support authors to continue to write!
Here is a 'friend referral code" * Will you be my friend? 😍
(https://getbooksreviewed.com/?ref=780)
January's Featured Books
The P.A.W.S. Saga (9 book series)
A young Jewish girl. A diabolical werewolf out for her blood. Can she survive?
When Miri receives a silver cat charm from her omama, Celia, on the night before Celia dies she has no idea that the charm holds a secret, a powerful magic that saved her omama’s life from Nazis and wolves and is about to make Miri’s life a whole lot more interesting.
Join Miri on a mysterious and supernatural journey with her new friends, members of an underground St. Louis society known as the Partnership for Animagi, Werewolves, and Shapeshifters, better known as P.A.W.S.
Coconut Milk: A Denny and Penny Fun Rhyming Picture Book
A fun, rhyming read-aloud adventure!
In this story, Penny is on the hunt for her missing coconut. She travels the forest to find her missing fruit. Denny is the prime suspect, but why does he want it? Join the pair on a humorous tale of misplaced ambition and virtue.
This is an excellent storybook for early readers or as a fun bedtime story.
I Wish I Were a Cow!
Cassandra Bee thinks that cows have more fun because they can Moo! But the cows have another perspective completely. What do the cows that Cassandra meets think about this idea?
January Promotions!
New Year Multi-genre Promotion
Get these books fast! This promotion ends February 1st!
Winter Children's Book Giveaway
Get these books fast! This promotion ends February 16th!
Cross Promotions-Non Fiction Books!
Poetry-Journals-Inspiration-Memoirs-Making Magic~
Get these books fast! This promotion ends January 29th!
Season Inspiration!
Get these books fast! This promotion ends January 29th!
Comments
Post a Comment