TOFURKY?!! That's a thing....for real!
https://images.app.goo.gl/rDC58ZPuPwSdKKuL8---recipe here!
I live in South Korea and you cannot find a turkey in the stores, let alone roaming the mountains. It is truly a rare bird here! So....I am thinking "tofurky' for Thanksgiving. (we have a lot of tofu in Korea!)
Now, you might think I am a "Suzy Homemaker" and spend all my time in the kitchen baking cookies and casseroles! Even though my mom had high hopes for me and gave me an "easy bake oven" for Christmas, I can honestly say...that was the beginning and end of my cooking career! In fact, most of my meals fall into the 'cremated' category! As a result, I have Pizza Hut on speed dial! hahahah...just kidding....no really.....not kidding!! :-)
I am a solo 'turkey' for the holidays! I will be writing up a storm to complete my next two books...."Tae Sung 180 Degrees" and "When Myloh met Professor Seamore!" No time to cook! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
This mid month newsletter, I have been more successful in cooking up some fabulous book promotions! Check them out!!
This promotion ends November 27th!!
Celebrate Children's Literature! Ending November 30th!
Exclusive ---Same banner but different books!! This promotion ends December 12th!
Featured Books...up for REVIEW...by YOU! :-)
Finding Freckles is a middle grade adventure that is told through the voice of Emma Williams, an 11 year old South African who has big dreams, and even bigger obstacles to overcome in order to achieve them.
This book is an action packed story that's entertaining for horse lovers, middle school readers, and young adults alike.
Age Level:8 and up | Grade Level: 3 and up!
Who Loves Butterflies?
Learn About the Beautiful Monarch Butterfly
This educational kids Monarch Butterfly book presents facts along with full color photographs and carefully chosen words to teach children about the Monarch Butterfly.
Packed with facts about the Monarch Butterfly, your children or grandchildren will enjoy learning from start to finish while they read this Monarch Butterfly books for kids.
Here are some Bright and Shining Star Authors as well.....have a look at these great books!
Learn animals and practice spelling with Cloe and complete fun activities when you're finished.
Lulu the Tiger is making pancakes today.
She has so much fun scooping, pouring, flipping, and baking. However, she soon realizes she’s made far too many pancakes for her to eat on her own. So Lulu comes up with a tigertastic plan – she’ll throw a pancake party and invite her best friends. Will her friends come to the party and what will they bring?
- I think I need this book!!! :-)
The most popular TV game show ever, Puzzle Train, has Tom hooked. Obsessed. Every week, he watches as the adults fail to complete the unseen Conductor's puzzles. Every week at school he debates the Conductor's identity with best friend, Isabelle. And every week, his stepfather tells him to get out of the living room and play sports.
Now.....I am off to order some Bimbimbop....(lots of veggies and rice) Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Gobble....gobble....Elizabeth~
Comments
Post a Comment