Skip to main content

2 Girls, the beach, a chicken wrapper & fireworks!

 

2 Girls, the beach, a chicken wrapper & fireworks!

What could possibly happen?!!!

image


An idea, imagination, the ocean waves in Busan, S. Korea, a couple beers with the chicken (I rarely drink) a pen....and while waiting for the fireworks to kick off the Solar New Year....."In Another Time" was drafted! It has been on the shelf and the chicken & the day has long since....passed....:-)


image





However, the wrapper remains!

I have been told many great songs, poems and books were written on napkins, flyers and the back of one's arm. Anything that a pen can scrawl out a thought!

Missy and I will order some more chicken, beer and read the what we wrote....and revisit the makings of our next book......









Meanwhile, Missy and I blazed another trail and wrote the Myloh's Ocean Adventure Series!

imageimage


Mylohs trailer - YouTube

We made a little 'trailer' for it...Youtube :-)


Now, in our spotlight for mid July--Check out these fabulous books!!


image

Jake the Growling Dog Shares His Trail: A Touching Tale of Sharing, Disability Awareness, Kindness, and Overcoming Fears



Jake's third book in the top-selling children's book series- Jake the Growling Dog!


Jake loves hiking on his trail most of all.

He's proud to say that he made it with his own four paws

What happens when Jake fears something new on his hike?

Will he learn that despite our differences, we are so much alike?

Get it NOW!


image

A lovable family children's story about mom's bedtime struggles.

Cute images, creative kids, and a loving mom.


When bedtime comes, mom just wants some rest, but the kids ALWAYS have questions.


Mom, We Need You is a children's story written by a mom who rarely gets the rest she needs, but loves her children either way.


Three little kids can't get to sleep, without a few silly questions for mom first. "What if?" That's what they always say, when really they only want mommy to show them a little extra love before they rest for the night.

Get Your Free Copy NOW!!


Mid-July Book Promotions!!

Summer Kindle Kids

Get these books fast! This promotion ends August 17th!


image


Don't miss out on these fantastic books!



Coming soon.....Gimme 5 !

"Gimme 5" is a Podcast Book Review for Children's to Middle Grade !

To Submit Your Book for Review~

Official Launch is August 2cnd!!

View some of the Books in our Launch Line Up!

image

Youtube Podcast!


Thank you for staying with me and I am always so grateful for my Readership peeps!!

More updates in the next letter for "Tae Sung 180 Degrees" (book 2)

Till next time....have a FANTABULOUS DAY!

Peace and love,

Elizabeth

image

Missy & Elizabeth at "Paint Night"

My paintings always look better when I am drinking wine and creating...hehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are popping up!! SPRING!! Awesome Books inside!!💟💟💌💌

  I love SPRING!!! ❤ Oh my goodness! Time to start the seedlings and prepare the garden! This year, I hope I will be more successful with my pepper plants and other things that I unintentionally thwarted the quality of lfe.... I want to send out a special thanks to all the readers of Myloh's Ocean Adventures and Tae Sung's Peculiar Life for you reviews recently! It is so heart warming to read everyone's thoughts about the stories! Myloh's littlest reader & Fan- Irene, S. Korea As always, thank you for being you and joining me each month to discover new adventures with Featured Authors and Promotions~ Enjoy and HAPPY SPRING TIME!! March's Featured Books! What matters is on the inside! A heart-warming tale about self-love and self-acceptance. ★ An encouraging, adorable and motivational tale about being true to one's feelings! Perfect for bedtime reading with children! ★Bert has been keeping a secret ins...

This Newsletter is PACKED! About to explode! BOOM!! 💥💥

Greetings Everyone! I trust you are having a wonderful first of your new year! Thank you for staying on with me for my 'once a month' letter! I love hearing from you and I hope you enjoy all the goodies in each newsletter! Scroll on down and have FUN! Elizabeth ❣❣ Author and Readers Corner I have been having and ABSOLUTE BLAST.. interviewing fellow authors and book reviews on my Youtube Channel!! Check it out...so fun! "Author's and Their Books" Interviews on "Gimme 5 Book & Author Reviews" Featured Books & Authors Through March....still adding! Gimme 5! Authors and Book Reviews Hello everyone! I just learned about this service for authors to gain honest reviews for their books that is Amazon compliant! They are in their 'launch' phase, so significant discount and free 10 day trial. Reviews are so important, I listed one of my books and see how it goes! Best of everything to us! 🤩 For Readers find more awesome books and inspire & s...
  OH! Christmas Tree...Real vs. Fake?! What is my carbon foot print...?? Recently, I was teaching my students about Real vs Fake Christmas trees and I was shocked! I thought I was doing something GOOD for the environment by NOT cutting down a tree at the Christmas Tree Farm. (just reuse the same tree every year, right?) Well, everyday I learn new facts! Support the tree farmers, produce oxygen, recyclable and no emissions into the air from factories that make plastic trees. Oh CHRISTMAS TREE!!! I have always loved nature. Now, more than ever the earth needs us to be accountable for our part to give back. Our carbon footprint..... I started writing "Myloh's Adventures" series with my Co-Author Missy Richardson with our first book centering around the hazards of helium balloon release. Helium balloons are so magical when they are released. They drift aimlessly along a sunny sky and we can make a wish. Until the balloon deflates and finds it's way to the ocean and wra...