Skip to main content

The hardest things in life........................



Tae Sung's Peculiar Life: Chapter 7: Tae Sung shares an evening with his grandfather and brother.


The hardest thing in life is remembering...what was, what could have been.....regrets....

Tae Sung's Peculiar Life Book 2:

"180 Degrees"

Prelude

"I keep waking up in someone else’s dream. Yesterday, all I worried about was about ‘how’ I would live with my ability to telepathically connect with others. Stupid stuff! Like; ‘what would my friends think?’ How do I balance my ability and not let it overcome me? School…girls...friends….my hair, working out and wishing I would grow taller.

I don’t even care. It seems so miniscule next to the larger picture of my life now. I want to go back….just to see you….to hold your hand….tell you I love you….tell you I am sorry.

Sorry for being so self-involved that I missed out….on YOU…..all of you…..I can’t cry….I have nothing left….a complete 180…."

Those days are so far away now, and yet I miss you so..

Tae Sung~


Tae Sung with his grandparents and their beloved dog "Grumpy"

image

Tae Sung's mother helps him return to sleep after his nightmare of the 'flattened snake.'

image


Relationships are the most important thing we will ever 'do' here on earth....working on getting it right....

Elizabeth O'Carroll

Fiction Author



FEATURED BOOKS THIS MONTH!

How would you stop the most feared bully in school from humiliating your new best friend? A humorous, chapter book, school adventure

image


An impulsive eleven-year-old boy named Alex Thomas has just angered Damian Dermite. Sadly he realizes he will likely have to spend the sixth grade finding clever ways to escape the vengeful bully. Alex soon discovers that hiding in the boy’s bathroom, stinking up the cafeteria, pulling the fire alarm and running away, are not the answers. When he finds himself standing with no clothes on in front of the entire school, Alex quickly realizes things have gotten way out of hand. With help from his brother, and a calculated plan in place, Alex faces his greatest fear...and finds the giant inside himself

FREE Adventure HERE!!




image.What would you do if you lost your imagination?

A story of adventure, friendship, and creativity.


The Imagination Machine is a wonderful tale of adventure and friendship, taking readers to plenty of mystical, magical worlds.


Ophelia is a creative young girl whose imagination is boundless. She built the Imagination Machine with her dad out of cardboard and stickers. When she finds out her friend Sam thinks he lost his imagination, Ophelia volunteers to help him find it. Together, they go on an adventure through different worlds to hunt down Sam’s lost imagination.

Preview Copy Here!




Inviting the new girl over to make cookies? What was Amy thinking?

A sweet middle-grade short story about friendship, culture, and a mysterious recipe


image12-year-old Awkward Amy should've just kept her mouth shut. But after she knocks over the new girl, Rosa, in the hallway at school, she invites her over to bake cookies.


When Rosa shows up to Amy’s house with giant blackened bananas, Amy doesn’t know what to expect.


What recipe can you make with oversized bananas, black beans, and sugar? Amy is about to find out...


*Recipe included at the end of the story!



FREE Adventure HERE!!




It's a great day to be alive!

A Children’s Documentary Series Exploring Global Cultures & The Natural World: Costa Rica


imageWouldn't you like to take a family vacation to a place you've never been, right now?

You and your entire family are invited to come and experience, learn, feel, and imagine what life in other countries all over the world is like from other kids!


Free & Fun!!












July's Promotions

Mid-summer Night's Clean All-Genre Giveaway

Get these books fast! This promotion ends July 22nd!


image


Don't Miss These Books!!


Children's book giveaway

Get these books fast! This promotion ends July 16th!

image

FANTASTIC FREEBIES!!


July Children's Books Giveaway

Get these books fast! This promotion ends August 15th!

image

FREE Adventure HERE!!



Happy July Everyone...it is hot ...stay cool...celebrate life!!

I am busy in the 'zone' writing Tae Sung's heroic adventure in Book 2!!

Thanks for staying with me!!

Peace and love ya'll~

Elizabeth~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things are popping up!! SPRING!! Awesome Books inside!!💟💟💌💌

  I love SPRING!!! ❤ Oh my goodness! Time to start the seedlings and prepare the garden! This year, I hope I will be more successful with my pepper plants and other things that I unintentionally thwarted the quality of lfe.... I want to send out a special thanks to all the readers of Myloh's Ocean Adventures and Tae Sung's Peculiar Life for you reviews recently! It is so heart warming to read everyone's thoughts about the stories! Myloh's littlest reader & Fan- Irene, S. Korea As always, thank you for being you and joining me each month to discover new adventures with Featured Authors and Promotions~ Enjoy and HAPPY SPRING TIME!! March's Featured Books! What matters is on the inside! A heart-warming tale about self-love and self-acceptance. ★ An encouraging, adorable and motivational tale about being true to one's feelings! Perfect for bedtime reading with children! ★Bert has been keeping a secret ins...

This Newsletter is PACKED! About to explode! BOOM!! 💥💥

Greetings Everyone! I trust you are having a wonderful first of your new year! Thank you for staying on with me for my 'once a month' letter! I love hearing from you and I hope you enjoy all the goodies in each newsletter! Scroll on down and have FUN! Elizabeth ❣❣ Author and Readers Corner I have been having and ABSOLUTE BLAST.. interviewing fellow authors and book reviews on my Youtube Channel!! Check it out...so fun! "Author's and Their Books" Interviews on "Gimme 5 Book & Author Reviews" Featured Books & Authors Through March....still adding! Gimme 5! Authors and Book Reviews Hello everyone! I just learned about this service for authors to gain honest reviews for their books that is Amazon compliant! They are in their 'launch' phase, so significant discount and free 10 day trial. Reviews are so important, I listed one of my books and see how it goes! Best of everything to us! 🤩 For Readers find more awesome books and inspire & s...

Teleport or Time Machine?

  "Tomorrow is the day to write your own story and leave a major impact on the world. Make sure to write the best one. Happy New Year!" Teleport or Time Machine? I can really learn a lot about how 'out of the box' my students are when I ask them this question. Of course, I want to know 'what' they would do with such a gift! A few of them wanted to prevent the Korean war, while others wanted to travel back a year to apologize to their friend for an injustice. As for teleportation, most of them thought getting to the supermarket or other parts of Korea would be faster with no traffic! So.....how about you? Teleportation or Time Travel? Or BOTH!! (why be limited right?!) Send me a reply and I will share my ideas too! I become a 5 year old kid when I hear from my readers!! My inner child is waiting,,..hehehehehe ❤ MEANWHILE......HOW ABOUT TRANSPORTING YOUR MIND WITH A NEW BOOK?!! ( I find this is the most reliable mode of mental transport!) THIS NEWSLETTER I...