Left to die...all lives matter....even a kitten left for dead.....
When I walked past this scene, I did not know what the furry critter was. It was not moving and with the rain storm and pending typhoon.....this baby was tossed into the landscape to die. (the towel it was on was a human's)😒
I vowed to bury the little thing after returning from a pending appointment. Five hours later, I returned home. Some middle school students were laughing and poking at it. I scolded them and they put some school papers over it's body.🤔
I returned to the area, armed with a shovel to bury it. When I removed the school papers from the top of the critter....tiny 'squeaks' came from it. It was ALIVE! I sprang into action and wrapped the baby in a dry towel and hustled off to the animal hospital. (walking in Korea, 10 minutes)
The veteratniarn was concerned for hyperthermia and dehydration. She didn't think that the baby would live through the night. Armed with kitten formula, bottle, and heat packs, I took her home feed her around the clock every two hours. We are on day number 3! She is 10 days old and thinks I am her new mommy. Since her arrival, I have had a lot of epiphanies thru my interactions with family and friends. Her little soul has taught me about human nature, the good and the ugly.
I am glad I am on the side of compassion towards all living things. I pity those whose hearts are empty and cold. What would you have done? ❤❤
Featured Books for September
This Princess isn't Having Any of This Dragon Nonsense!
Girl power, friendship, and pirates—escape your tower and go on an adventure instead.
Get the story!
Story time for ages 4-6
A shy dragon bursts into a tower window only to find that the princess isn’t afraid of him at all!
That’s a pretty embarrassing thing for a dragon.
Teamed up for adventure, he takes her flying through the skies and sailing the seven seas while she teaches him how to be brave.
Reading is boring!
A humorous story about falling in love with books
Learning is for school! Brianna thinks reading is boring until she finds out that the things she loves most might be waiting for her inside the pages of her next book.
Brianna Hates Reading will remind your child that reading doesn't have to be a chore. A whole world of stories and genres awaits your reluctant future book-lover!
Free Printable Coloring Pages
Cute and whimsical monster coloring pages that will spark your imagination.
Cute and whimsical monster coloring pages that will spark your imagination.
Activity pages are based on the children's book, "Monster Grunter's Birthday Bash" by Suvi Chisholm.
Download, print, and join the monster party
Watch Our Review for one of Suvi's Books on YouTube!
Don't Miss Out on September Promotions!!
Middle Grade and YA Adventure Books
Get these books fast! This promotion ends October 6th!
Check out Book Review included in this promo on our Youtube Channel;
Gimme 5!
Reads for Your Book Hungry Kids
Get these books fast! This promotion ends October 1st!
Included in this Promo: Read Aloud- "When Myloh met Sorry"
Gimme 5 Book Review: "Kids on Earth: Costa Rica
YouTube!
September Children's Books Giveaway
Get these books fast! This promotion ends October 16th!
In this promo: Tae Sung's Peculiar Life-Check out the Book Trailer!
Non Fiction, Poetry & Inspiration
Things are about to get REAL! Non Fiction & Self Help
Get these books fast! This promotion ends October 30th!
Poetry-Journals-Inspiration-Memoirs-Raise the Vibrations!
Get these books fast! This promotion ends October 30th!
Comments
Post a Comment